MysteryKits collects your personal information in order to provide and continually improve its products and services.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use our services, such as information about your use, including your interaction with content and services available through our website.
What purpose will your information be used for?
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our website.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We may use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with our website.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our website or your order via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.